Awesome benefits of baking soda for Skin, Hair, Nails and Oral care
Baking soda works as an exfoliator, excellent skin-brightener. It is a natural, chemical-free, anti-bacterial agent, and effective in many skin, hair and general problems such as acne, pimples, sunburn, bacterial infection on the hands and feet, damaged cuticle, body odor etc.
Baking powder :-
Heating powder is a combination of baking soda, an acid, and cornstarch. At the end of the day, that essential neutralizing acid is implicit, so there’s no compelling reason to incorporate an extra acidic ingredient in the formula.
Baking soda :-
Baking soda is a base (antacid). Baking soda is sodium bicarbonate and when consolidated with an acidic fixing (apple cider vinegar, buttermilk, lemon juice, and so on.), it makes carbon dioxide gas, which expands in the heat.
Clear Up Pimples :-
Mix baking soda with a little bit of warm water to form a facial mask. Apply to areas affected by pimples and massage gently into skin. Allow the mixture to soak in for up to an hour then rinse with warm water. The baking soda will help to cleanse your skin and reduce inflammation of pimples.
Promote Healthy Hair :-
Remove contaminants like oil, dirt, styling product build-up, and chlorine residue from your hair and scalp by washing with baking soda. Add around 4 tablespoons of pure aluminum-free baking soda in a 16 oz bottle of warm water. Shake well and use to wash hair in place of shampoo, follow up with an apple cider vinegar rinse, then condition hair with an all-natural moisturizer like coconut or Argan oil.
Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda with 1 tablespoon of normal water or organic apple cider vinegar to make smooth paste. Apply this paste to exfoliate your skin and gently massage for 5 minutes and wash off with cold water. This is a superb mild scrub for gentle and soft facial skin, and helps in tightening skin pores.
Brighter Complexion :-
Mix 1 tablespoon of baking Soda with 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice or orange juice and a 4-5 drops of extra virgin olive oil. Make a smooth paste and apply it to cleansed face. Leave it for 10 minutes, and rinse off with cold water.
Nail care :-
Plunge a delicate, wet toothbrush into baking soda powder, and utilize this to scour around nails. It will evacuate all dead skin, and relax the fingernail skin, leaving hands and nails squeaky clean.
Fungal infection on hands and feet :-
Take some warm water in tub and add 1 tablespoon of baking soda to it, also add half teaspoon of almond oil to this warm water. Soak your hands or feet to get rid of fungal infection. Additionally, this will make your skin soft.
Bright teeth :-
You can use baking soda to bleach your teeth. Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda with enough water and pinch of salt to prepare smooth paste. Use this combination instead of your regular toothpaste 3-4 times a week to get shiny, bright teeth.
Hair care :-
Add 1 tablespoon of baking soda to your regular shampoo bottle. And use this mixed shampoo to wash your hair 2-3 times a week. This will prevent product/ chemicals build up on your hair naturally.
Or, after shampoo, melt 1 tablespoon of baking soda in a cup of water or organic apple cider vinegar, and apply this concoction over hair for 5 minutes and rinse off your hair with normal water. This will also remove excessive oils from your hair.
Make a mixture of baking soda and your most loved essential oil, and apply it onto your underarms with a clean powder puff. You won’t just stun everyone around you with its aroma, additionally anticipate sweat stains.
Baking Soda For Skin Care :-
- Exfoliate Cradle Cap : If your scalp has “cradle cap” (a built up layer of dead skin and oil from not washing thoroughly) Use one part baking soda and one part water to cleanse and exfoliate the dead skin and oil off your scalp.
- Remove a Spray Tan: I’ve had an itchy spray tan that I need to remove ASAP! I removed it with baking soda and olive oil.
- Deodorant: This is great for underarms! If you’re out of your usual deodorant, sprinkle a little under your arm. Freshness guaranteed because it kills any bacteria that causes odor.
- Removing eye wrinkles: Baking soda is one of the only gentle eye area exfoliater. Removing dead skin around the eye with the fine powder like consistency of baking soda will remove dead skin around the eyes, improve blood circulation and even your skin tone around the eye area. Baking soda will prep the skin around your eyes for my
- Acne Spot Treatment: A little dab of a thick paste of baking soda mixed with Witch Hazel applied to your skin will kill bacteria and reduce swelling of the pimple.