Homemade Night Creams To Get Beautiful Skin
We all want beautiful skin and pampering and caring for it is the best way of keeping it soft, supple and beautiful. It is important that you treat your skin well before going to bed as well so that it remains healthy and beautiful. A number of night creams are available in the markets which have harmful chemicals which can be rather dangerous for your delicate skin. Instead of opting for harmful chemical products we can make night cream at home using simple natural ingredients that are easily available in our homes. Mentioned below are some simple recipes of homemade night creams.
Moisturizing Olive Oil Night Cream :-
Olive oil is the main ingredient in this homemade cream. It locks the moisture of the skin. The other active ingredient is coconut oil. It adds to both the health and the beauty of your skin. Vitamin E in this night cream repairs and protects the skin.
- Half cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 spoon coconut oil
- 1 spoon beeswax
- 2 capsules of vitamin E
- Mix olive oil, coconut oil and beeswax together in a saucepan on low heat until it is melted.
- Crush the vitamin E capsules and add to the saucepan. Allow it to cool.
- Store the cream in a container in room temperature. You can use this for 2-3 months.
Glycerine Cream :-
This cream will work great as a winter cream. Glycerine will help restore moisture and coconut oil will replenish your skin’s health with its antifungal properties. Rose water and almond oil will givefresh appeal to the dead and sagging skin.
- Rose water
- Coconut oil
- Almond oil
- Take a double boiler and add almond and coconut oil to it. Heat the mixture so that all the ingredients blend completely.
- Remove the boiler from the heat and add rose water and glycerine to the mixture.
- Store the cream in a container and use it daily before going to bed.
Cocoa Butter Wrinkle Cream :-
For dry, dull, and chapped skin, cocoa butter works great. This is the best homemade night cream for wrinkles.
- Cocoa butter
- Virgin olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Add all the ingredients in a boiler and heat.
- Heat until all the ingredients mix properly.
- Cut the heat and allow cooling.
- Store the cream in a container.
Milk Cream, Rose Water, Olive Oil And Glycerin :-
The night cream prepared by this method is good for sensitive skin. The milk cream, olive oil and glycerin make the skin soft and moisturize it. Rose water has a cooling effect. This combination can be used as a moisturizer as well.
- 2 tablespoons of milk cream, one tablespoon of olive oil, one tablespoon of glycerin and one tablespoon of rosewater.
- Take the milk cream, olive oil, rose water and glycerin in a blender and blend it well till it forms a smooth paste.
- Put this paste in a jar and store it in the refrigerator.
Olive Oil Rosewater And Apple :-
This night cream is suitable for people with combination skin. Apples are loaded with antioxidants which help in preventing premature ageing of skin.
- One apple, two tablespoons of olive oil and one tablespoon of rose wate
- Cut the apple and remove the seeds .
- Chop the apple into small pieces.
- To it add olive oil and blend the mixture in a blender o form a smooth paste.
- Now place the bowl containing the paste in a double boiler and warm the mixture .
- Remove from the boiler and add rose water to it and mix well.
- Pour the mixture in a bottle and put it in a refrigerator.
- This cream has shelf life of six days.
White/Green Tea Night Cream :-
- Green and White tea both are abundant in antioxidants that are effective against free radicals- formed when the skin is exposed to the UV rays, one of the leading causes of premature aging.
- They combat skin cancer by blocking the cancer causing harmful enzyme, help skin cell renewal and are effective in healing psoriasis and rosacea.
Night Cream For Acne :-
- Aloe Vera Extract
- Lavender Oil
- Primrose Oil
It is prepared simply by mixing the above ingredients properly. It is good for skin prone to acne marks and blemishes. It can be applied daily at night.