How to Get Longer Eyelashes? (Fast and Naturally at Home)
Are you worried about your thin eyelashes or scanty growth? Well, you are not the only one. Many people want thicker eyelashes. They make a person’s eyes look even more beautiful and attractive.
Factors like genetics, age, certain medical conditions, a nutritional deficiency, an eye infection or hormonal changes in the body often contribute to thin eyelashes. Rubbing your eyes roughly and not removing eye makeup at the end of the day can also cause the delicate hairs of your lashes to fall out.
As proper routine care makes eyelashes healthier, this should be your first step to enjoy thicker lashes. You can also use some simple home remedies to promote thicker growth.
Bear in mind that each remedy will have different results in different individuals. It may take a few weeks to several months to get the desired result, and you may have to try more than one remedy to find one that works for you.
Eyeliner to Get Longer Eyelashes :-
- Apply eyeliner near to your lash line. Utilize an eyeliner color that is a little darker than your natural eyelash shade.
- The thought is to make it look like there is more hair at the roots of your eyelashes than there really are.
- This will make the illusion of thicker eyelashes. Alternately, take a stab at “tightlining:”
- Apply a waterproof eyeliner at the waterline under your eyelashes to include the illusion of length without utilizing up eyelid space.
- With a little push liner brush, push black shadow into the root of the lashes of the upper eyelid.
- This will give the illusion of a dull lash line.
- In the event that you unobtrusively develop the line at the external corners of your eyes, it will likewise make your eyelashes look longer.
Curl Your Lashes to Get Longer Eyelashes :-
- Level eyelashes look short, regardless of the possibility that they’re not, just due to the point at which they’re seen. An eyelash curling iron will give your eyelashes some additional ricochet, however, do it carefully and gently.
- The exact opposite thing you need to do is tug your lashes at the roots and reason them to drop out rashly!
- Begin at the base of the lashes.
- Clasp down at the base, then gradually work your way up to the tips.
- This will give you even more a twist than a pleat, and look substantially more natural.
Apply Fake Lashes to Get Longer Eyelashes :-
- In the event that you look nearly at pictures of big names, you’ll recognize that huge numbers of them wear fake (yet skillfully connected) eyelashes.
- Truly, there’s a precarious expectation to absorb information in applying false eyelashes so they look natural and stay put.
- When you get the hang of it, be that as it may, your lashes will look significantly longer.
Oil Your Eyelashes to Get Longer Eyelashes :-
- Apply a slim coat of olive oil, coconut oil,castor oil, or vaseline (petroleum) to your lashes before you go to cot around evening time.
- Dip a clean, without a mascara wand (or a Q-tip) in the oil and gently brush your eyelashes from the base to the tip.
- Brush the lashes a few times, and afterward daintily pat them with a tissue or material to evacuate abundance oil.
- Leave the oil on overnight and wash it off in the morning.
- Oils and business products, for example, Diorshow Maximizer will measurably expand the volume, length, and ebb and flow of your lashes with general utilization.
Olive Oil :-
- Olive oil is a well-known natural remedy for thicker hair growth as well as eyelashes.
- This oil is rich in vitamin E and oleic acid that nourish and add volume to your eyelashes.
- It also helps keep the lashes dark.
- Dip a clean, old mascara stick or simply a cotton swab in warm olive oil.
- Before going to bed, apply the oil carefully on your lashes, just as you would apply mascara.
- Leave it on overnight, then wash it off with lukewarm water in the morning.
- Repeat this remedy daily for a few months until you get the desired result.
Brush Your Eyelashes :-
- Brushing your lashes can also help them grow.
- It will help get rid of dust and dirt particles to prevent clogged pores.
- Moreover, it will encourage blood circulation so that more nutrients reach the hair follicles.
- Put a few drops of vitamin E oil or petroleum jelly on a soft-bristled eyelash brush or comb.
- Use the brush to apply the oil or jelly directly on your lashes.
- Continue brushing the lashes gently using upward strokes. Start from the root of the lashes and slowly move upward to the tip.
- Brush for about 5 minutes twice daily until you see desired results.
Eyelid Massage :-
- Massaging your eyelids promotes the growth of your eyelashes.
- It improves blood flow to the hair follicles, which means more nutrients reach the follicles.
- This stimulates hair growth and prevents thinning and breakage of your lashes.
- Put a few drops of oil, petroleum jelly or shea butter on your eyelids.
- Using your fingertips, massage along your lids and lash line in small, circular motions.
- Massage for 5 to 7 minutes twice daily for a few months.
Note: Before massaging your eyelids, be sure to wash your hands thoroughly.
Aloe Vera :-
- Aloe vera is a wonderful home remedy that can help you get long, thick eyelashes.
- It contains several vitamins and nutrients that promote the growth of your lashes.
- Moreover, it helps keep your eyelashes moisturized.
- Using a clean, old mascara wand, apply some fresh aloe vera gel on your lashes before going to bed. Leave it on overnight, then rinse it off with warm water the next morning.
- Alternatively, mix together 1 tablespoon each of aloe vera gel and jojoba oil along with 1 teaspoon of chamomile infusion. Apply this mixture on your lashes twice a day using a clean, old mascara wand. Wait 15 minutes, then rinse it off with warm water.
- Follow either of these remedies for several months for best results.
Note: Make sure to remove the latex by rinsing the aloe vera gel thoroughly before applying.
Lemon Peels :-
- You can also use lemon peels to add volume to your eyelashes.
- The peels are rich in vitamins C and B, folic acid and other nutrients that promote the growth of eyelashes.
- Also, when infused in olive or castor oil, they will help enhance the cleansing and stimulating properties of the oil.
- Put 1 tablespoon of moderately dried lemon peels in a container.
- Pour enough olive or castor oil into the container, so that the peels get soaked.
- Allow it to sit for a couple of weeks.
- Using an old mascara stick, apply the oil on your eyelashes before going to bed.
- Leave it on overnight, then wash it off with warm water in the morning.
- Follow this remedy for a few months to get encouraging results.
Eat to Get Longer Eyelashes :-
- Include more silicon sources in your eating regimen.
- Silicon is a follow component that advances, hair development
- and it can’t harm you to enhance your supplement admission!
- Wellsprings of silicon include asparagus, cucumbers, olives, cabbage, green beans, brew, rice, and oats.