Home Remedies That Really Work
Good health helps us in living a happy and productive life. We can be healthy only if we follow a good lifestyle with nutritious diet and regular exercises. Many people suffer from health problems and this is the main reason of suffering and distress in our lives.
Although medical treatment is available for treating diseases, it is also beneficial to take some home remedies for our health woes. The natural remedies don’t cause any side effects so they are safe for us. When you suffer from a disease, you should try natural remedies besides the medical treatment. We will suggest some easy remedies for common health problems.
Yogurt for Bad Breath :-
- As per the revelations of a research, yogurt has some live bacteria that create a detrimental environment for the stink-causing bacteria and reduce their growth.
Lemon Balm Tea for Cold Sores :-
- The antiviral properties of lemon balm tea cure cold sores resulted due to a type of herpes virus.
- To prepare lemon tea, what all you need to do is brew 2-4 tablespoons of lemon balm herb in a cup of boiling water.
- Then, allow it to cool. Dab a cotton ball in this tea and apply on the cold sores several times a day.
Olive Oil for Eczema :-
- Olive oil is crammed with antioxidants that decrease the inflammation caused due to eczema.
- Direct application of this oil on the affected area not only relieves the burning sensation, but also prevents the appearance of brown spots and wrinkles.
- Moreover, it thwarts the drying of the skin.
Vegetable Oil for Brittle Nails :-
- If brittle nails are confiscating the beauty of your supple hands, give them a treat of vegetable oil.
- Rub vegetable oil to your hands and nails before hitting the hay, and cover them with a plastic wrap.
- It will allow the oil to penetrate the nails and skin of your hands, and prevents them from getting dried.
Vodka for Foot Odor :-
- If stinky feet are the reason of your embarrassment, wipe them with vodka.
- Vodka comprises of alcohol which has antiseptic properties.
- It creates an unfavorable environment for the odor-causing bacteria and fungus, thereby, destroying them.
- Just soak a washcloth in vodka, and rub it on the smelly feet, in order to purge the stench.
Ice Cream for Pizza Burn :-
- Have you ever thought what an ice cream can do besides satisfying your sweet tooth?
- It sounds crazy but a spoonful of ice cream relieves your inflamed mouth after eating having a hot pizza.
- Gulping frozen yogurt, putting an ice cube or swigging a cold drink can also soothe the scorching sensation to some extent.
Tennis Ball for Achy Feet :-
- Standing on your feet for long hours may cause soreness and ache in the feet.
- Give the tennis ball a try to take away your pain.
- Put a tennis ball beneath your foot.
- Roll it forth and back many times, giving special focus to the aching areas.
- Rolling them on a bottle of frozen water can also give you relief from the throbbing pain.
iPod for High Blood Pressure :-
- Listen to your favorite music on iPod while breathing slowly, for lowering your blood pressure.
- A research has found that 30 minutes of the right tunes on the daily basis can reduce your hypertension considerably which, in turn, brings your BP down.
Apple for Whiter Teeth :-
- Crunchy veggies and fruits have cleansing action on the enamel of your tooth.
- When you chew them, they remove the yellow tint from your teeth.
- Apple is one of those fruits that not only keep you healthy, but also does wonders to teeth.
- The malic acid in apples dissolves the stains and makes your teeth whiter.