Cure/ self treatment of pimples/acne through yoga and home remedies
Glowing skin not only enhances our self-confidence but is also an indicator of our health. Though the market is flooded with products that claim to address every skin problem, majority of these are loaded with chemicals which are not good for our skin in the long run. With prolonged use, early signs of ageing may set in.
Acne Symptoms :-
- You face white heads, a small whitish lump in the skin because of clogged sebaceous glands.
- Black heads or comedones appear on skin, it is a black-tipped on skin surface which clogs a skin pores.
- Pimples filled with pus, red in color when appear on skin surface.
- You see blocked hair follicles on skin filled with pus.
Skin care :-
- Protect the acne infected area from harmful rays of sun, do not wash your face frequently and keep your skin dry.
- Hydrate your skin. Drink maximum water as it keeps your skin glowing and bacteria free. Water keeps body fresh and your body develops strength to fight against any diseases.
- Use mild natural cleanser for skin cleaning as it prevents acne growth. Do not use chemical-based cleanser, as they are very harsh on skin and causes inflammation and skin rupturing.
To cleanse the skin and pores: Raw Milk :-
One of the known basic ayurvedic tips for face glow is using raw milk. Raw milk helps remove unseen dirt and impurities from the face as well as the pores of the skin. It also adds a subtle glow and acts as a natural moisturizer. Use raw milk with a cotton ball to gently cleanse your skin. You may even mix a little lemon juice with raw milk for this purpose.
To acquire a smooth complexion: Orange :-
Applying fresh orange juice to your face on a daily basis will help bring about an improvement in the texture of your skin as well as the skin tone. This fruit is rich in Vitamin C which enables our body to fight ageing and it also acts as a good skin toner, especially for oily skin.
To control acne: Sandalwood and turmeric :-
- Make a paste using 1tsp each of sandalwood powder and turmeric with water.
- Apply on your face and leave it on for 15-20 minutes,
- followed by rinsing off with lukewarm water. Do this daily.
To control acne: Aloe Vera :-
Aloe Vera is one of the wonders of Nature that has a number of skin and health benefits.
- Break open a leaf, take out the fresh gel, apply on your face and massage in. Once dry, wash off with lukewarm water.
- Aloe Vera cannot exactly cure acne but it has amazing anti-inflammatory properties, thus helping to reduce the swelling and redness of pimples and acne.
- Noticeable results can be seen in a week’s time.
- Moreover, drinking Aloe Vera juice can enhance the vitality of the skin and also be useful in case of stomach ailments.
To naturally moisturize skin to avoid wrinkles and fine lines:
Olive Oil :-
Olive oil is a wonderful natural moisturizer loaded with antioxidants and fatty acids. Smooth on a thin layer of it onto your skin before bed every night to rejuvenate your skin and prevent the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
Honey, an excellent natural humectant (a substance that promotes retention of moisture), can help you get soft and supple skin. It is extremely useful for avoiding wrinkles, flakiness and dryness.
Ayurvedic beauty tips for face have been used since many centuries to get naturally beautiful skin. Therefore, you too can start today!
Exercise keeps your skin healthy, glowing, and bacteria free :-
Regular exercise is helpful in maintaining good body weight. Exercise keeps you mentally and physically fit. Everyday do some yogic exercises and meditation, as it detoxifies your skin keeping it clean and healthy.
Stay happy and healthy as every disease has its cure, you only need proper guidance.
Above mentioned tips will surely help you in treating acne. Avoid chemical-based treatments from dermatologists and expensive drugs for treating acne.