Natural and Inexpensive Way to Condition Your Hair Using Raw Eggs
Although eggs are one of the most commonly used foods in the kitchen, they are useful for more than just baking and cooking. Since the 1940s or earlier, women have made egg hair treatment mixes as well as selected shampoos that contain eggs. In fact, an egg yolk hair mask can be one of the most effective hair treatments.
The yolk will work to condition your hair and you can use them as often as you want. The yolk is especially helpful for dry, damaged hair and when used alone or with other ingredients, the treatment will give you shiny, strong, and healthy hair.
Benefits of Egg Yolk for Hair :
Hair is mostly made up of proteins and amino acids, and this combination means that egg yolk for hair is the perfect method of boosting the hair’s supply of necessary nutrients. Eggs contain a large amount of protein as well as fatty acids and vitamins to strengthen hair. They deliver the correct nutrients so your hair can optimize its health.
The vitamin A found in egg yolk will improve the hair’s ability to produce natural moisture by stimulating sebum production. This increased sebum production lets vitamin A control dandruff and prevent drying of the scalp, improving hair growth while preventing hair loss at the same time. Vitamin E works to promote healthy hair by offering protection from environmental factors such as UV rays that could otherwise cause damage to your locks. The vitamin D in egg yolks improves the texture and luster of your hair.
The fatty protein lecithin helps reduce frizz in your hair and also prevents breakage and brittleness. Biotin is also present in egg yolks and works to renew hair roots and follicles, improving the hair’s overall health.
Moisturize Hair with Egg Yolk :-
Egg yolk will seep right into your scalp and hair follicles, making it a great option for adding moisture.
- Egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Yogurt (optional)
- Determine the quantity of egg yolk based on your hair length and thickness.
- Thoroughly beat the egg yolk.
- Mix honey and olive oil with the egg yolk, as well as the optional yogurt.
- Apply the egg yolk for hair mixture onto your scalp and hair, massaging it in.
- Leave the mixture for an hour and a half.
- Wash it off using cool water.
Prevent Hair Loss with Egg Yolk :-
This method of using egg yolks is incredibly simple, but still effective. It helps prevent hair loss for those who have this issue.
- 2 eggs
- Take the eggs and beat them so you get a creamy mixture.
- Take the mixture, applying it to your hair and scalp.
- Let the mixture sit for an hour.
- Rinse out your hair using warm or cool water. Be careful not to use water that is too warm as it may start to cook the eggs while they are still in your hair.
Condition Hair with Egg Yolk :-
The nutrients found in egg yolk help make it a great option for a conditioner. Best of all, making your own conditioner is easy and inexpensive, using items you probably already have at home.
- Egg yolk
- Carefully mix together the egg yolk and avocado, combining enough of each ingredient to cover your head with the mixture.
- Apply the resulting mixture on your scalp and hair evenly.
- Let the egg yolk and avocado mixture stay on your head for between fifteen and twenty minutes.
- Use cool water to wash off the egg yolk.
Repair Hair Damage :-
- Mix half a cup of honey with one to two tablespoons of egg yolk and olive oil.
- After making a mixture of these ingredients apply it on your hair for about 20 minutes and then wash using warm water.
- Using this mixture on your hair will reinforce the keratin protein bonds in your hair.
- Usually using simple egg yolk would be enough for conditioning the hair, however, if you want to make it more potent, then you can add an avocado to it and make a fine paste.
- Now use this paste on both your hair and your scalp and leave it for a period of 15 minutes after which you can rinse it with cold water.