How to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally
Thick eyebrows have always been in demand. Thick, well-shaped eyebrows can enhance your look, while thin and sparse eyebrows can make you look older and dull.
Many people end up with eyebrows that are too thin because of over plucking, threading or waxing. Sometimes, thin eyebrows occur as a result of the aging process, nutritional deficiencies, poor cosmetic application or medical conditions like hypothyroidism, eczema and alopecia areata.
Medical treatments like chemotherapy and radiation can also cause hair loss, including on the brow line.
If your eyebrows are too thin, you can easily solve this problem with the help of some natural home remedies.
Coconut Oil to Grow Thick Eyebrows:-
Would you like to enjoy thick eyebrows? The use of coconut oil can help you achieve that. It contains Vitamin E and protein that can surely be beneficial for the skin. This may be your best option if you would like to turn your eyebrows a shade darker.
- Warm coconut oil first.
- Place the coconut oil on your eyebrows.
- Massage on your eyebrows gently so that the circulation of your blood will improve.
- You would need to rinse this off with warm water.
- This would have to be done every day.
Aloe Vera to Grow Thick Eyebrows:-
- Over-plucking your eyebrows is one reason for slow growth of eyebrows.
- One solution to increase growth is aloe vera.
- Crush the leaves and massage the juice/gel on your brows to make them grow faster.
Milk to Grow Thick Eyebrows :-
- Did you know milk can help make your eyebrows bold and thick? Pour some milk on a cotton ball and apply it to your eyebrows before going to bed.
- Milk will nourish your eyebrows and will help their growth. You will see a remarkable change.
Vitamins B & D to Grow Thick Eyebrows:-
- This is important as it affects your internal organs and your physical appearance.
- Eat foods rich in vitamins B and D to improve hair growth.
- It will help increase strong eyelashes and eyebrows that will be able to combat the harmful effects of chemical-based products like mascara and eyeliner.
Avoid lotions and over-plucking to Grow Thick Eyebrows :-
- When we apply cream or lotion to our face we often apply it to our eyebrows while covering the face.
- This should not be done, proper care should be taken to avoid use of cream/lotion on your eyebrows as the chemicals can harm your eyebrow’s hair follicles and stop growth.
- You can remove the cream with a cotton ball but its better to avoid that area.
Olive Oil to Grow Thick Eyebrows:-
Do you know that olive oil is good for your eyebrows? You have to remember that olive oil is good for the hair. It has a lot of Vitamin E which can make the eyebrows thicker than usual.
- Place olive oil on your eyebrows and massage it before you go to sleep at night.
- You would have to leave the olive oil on the eyebrows overnight.
- Use warm water to rinse off the olive oil when you wake up in the morning.
Exfoliating Scrub to Grow Thick Eyebrows:-
Why do you think do you need to exfoliate the skin near your eyebrows? This is because when you exfoliate, you are stimulating your skin. This will allow you to make your eyebrows grow better and faster than before. At the same time, you can also remove dead skin cells that may be stimulating hair growth.
- You may choose to create your very own scrub with the use of sugar and coconut oil.
- Rub the exfoliating scrub in circular motion so you do not have anything to worry about anymore.
- Remember not to scrub too hard as you may remove your skin in the process.
Onion Juice to Grow Thick Eyebrows:-
Would you like to make your eyebrows grow faster than ever? The use of onion juice can improve your eyebrow’s current condition. You can be sure that it has collagen that can promote proper hair growth. The follicles of your hair will also become stronger.
- You would need to extract the juice from the onion.
- You may have to grind the juice to make this possible.
- Wash off the onion juice with water. You can also use a mild cleanser.
- This would have to be done once every day.
Castor Oil to Grow Thick Eyebrows:-
You can already be sure that castor oil is one of the things that people use in order to make their eyebrows grow. This is because of the contents of castor oil that can make hair grow faster than ever because it contains proteins, fatty acids and anti oxidants. Do remember that not everyone can use castor oil because some are allergic to its components.
- Make use of a cotton bud to dip on the pure castor oil.
- Apply the castor oil on each eyebrow.
- Massage for about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Leave on the eyebrows overnight.
- Wash off with warm water.
- This would have to be done every day until you reach desired results.
Egg Yolk to Grow Thick Eyebrows:-
The hair of the eyebrows is made up of keratin protein, and egg is a great source of protein. Thus, it can help improve the health of your hair, which in turn will make your eyebrows thick.
- Break 1 egg and separate the yolk from the white part.
- Beat the yolk until you get a thick, creamy consistency.
- Apply it on each of your brows with a cotton swab.
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
- Use this protein treatment once or twice a week until you are satisfied with the result.